So finally I organized my electronics workbench
I finally found the time and will to put some order where I work with electronics. This is how it is looking:
I found the shelf at Lidl and it was a perfect fit on the bench. Some of the tools that I have:
- My ancient Trio 25Mhz dual channel oscilloscope. I bought this one 33 years ago and it has been a faithful companion over the years.
- Variable bench power supply. E-bay.
- Function generator. E-Bay.
- Beco Soldering station.
- USB oscilloscope. Not best out there but very comfortable and I am using it a lot lately.
- Anicubic Kossel 3D printer. Not the easiest printer out there but I love the flexibility that it offers.
- Home made power supplied from computer PSUs.
- A couple of multimeter units.